This Privacy Notice discloses the privacy use of - The 617 Squadron Netherlands Aircrew Memorial Foundation- . It will notify you of the following:
▪ What personally data is collected from you and how it is used.
▪ How you can correct any inaccuracies in the personal data.
▪ Retention period of personal information.
▪ The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
▪ Other websites.
▪ Changes to this Privacy Notice.
Collecting personal data
We collect personal data about you from:
• you, when you provide that personal data to us, including via the website and any-related service;
• through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. e-mail or telephone),
or when you buy or use our services;
• third parties where you have authorized this or the information is publicly available.
Use of personal data
• We will not sell or rent this data to anyone;
• We will not share your data with any third party outside of our organization, other than as
necessary to fulfill your request;
• We will use your information to contact you, regarding the reason why we are in contact with you.
Your access to and control over your personal data
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time; you can contact us about this:
• Asking what data we have about you, if applicable;
• Change/correct any data we have about you;
• Have us delete any data we have about you;
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Retention period of personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with services for the purpose for which your information was collected. We may retain your personal information for a longer period if this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorized activity,
or other misuse. We will take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, for this purpose this website uses encryption to protect information transmitted online. You can verify this by checking the lock icon in the address bar, and "https" at the beginning of the web page's address. If you provide us with personal data, for example via e-mail, you provide that data at your own risk.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website to read the privacy statements of the other website.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. If there are any changes to our privacy notice, we will post the amended version on our website. You are therefore advised to check this page regularly for any changes. These changes will be effective immediately after they are posted on this page.